• +/- 180’ of Frontage on Lockwood
• Cleared Land
• 2 Curb Cuts / Access to site
• Good Use for Industrial, Flex & Retail Development
• Proximity to Site:
1.00 miles – N. Loop (610)
1.02 miles – US 59
1.09 miles – Hardy Toll Road
2.40 miles - UP Rail Yard (North of 610)
3.02 miles - Englewood UP Rail Yard
• Traffic Counts:
Lockwood Dr. – 17,079 VPD
N Loop (610) – 168,103 VPD
• City of Houston Utilities Available on Site
• Not Located in Flood Zones
Floodplain: 55% Outside of the 100 & 500 Year Floodplain/ 45% Inside the 500 Year Floodplain
• 1,675 Feet Frontage on Highway 35
• 200 Feet from City Main
• 1.3 Miles from Pearland High School
• This 55.89 acre undeveloped site is located on Highway 35 with access to County Road 413 & Dixie Farm Road in Pearland, TX.
• Pearland EDC has confirmed the tract is zoned for industrial use & development. Other uses may be applicable, but must be confirmed by the Pearland EDC for future consideration.
• The city of Pearland has plans to extend Dixie Farm Road, which will bisect the property entering through the North – NW corner of the tract.
• Any development on site must dedicate 120’ ROW for future acquisition from the City of Pearland, along with 0.65 acres for required detention.
• Water Well & Septic may be permitted depending on the type of development and if it is within 200’ of a city main. Permitting would be acquired through the TCEQ & Brazoria County Conservation District.
RSF: 5,365 SF Office - 2nd Floor | 1,232 SF Warehouse
Clear Height: 20’
Doors: (2) Overhead Grade Level (10’ x 14’)
Parking: 3.0/1,000 SF
Asking Rate: $16.00/SF NNN
• On-site ownership/management
• Above standard finishes in office area
• Fenced yard
• Building signage available
Available Land: 15,000 SF (5,000 SF per lot)
Flood Plain: Outside of the 100-500 Year Flood Plain
Access: (2) access points for each lot
Pricing: Contact Broker
• Separate parcels are available for individual sale.
• Site would work for residential development (townhomes or single family housing) or as a land hold.
• Close proximity to Downtown Houston, the Heights, Hardy Yards Development & Sawyer Yards.
• Accessibility to all major thoroughfares including I-45, I-10, 610 Loop and Hwy 59.
• 62,311 RSF Available
• Some Furniture Available (Haworth)
• Monument Signage Available
• 7.8:1,000 SF Parking, including 1.37:1000 SF Covered behind secured gate
• New LED Lighting (Interior, Exterior & Parking Area)
• Key Card Access
• On-Site Security (5:00AM - 8:30PM M-F & 8:00AM - 2:00PM Saturday's)
• Renovated Restrooms
• 10’ Ceilings
Suite 100 - 31,301 RSF Available
Suite 220A/B - 14,057 RSF Available
Suite 230 - 16,953 RSF Available
RSF: 2,477 SF
Term Expiration: 8/31/2023
Rental Rate: $20.00/SF Gross
• Easy access to I-45 & Woodlands Town Center
• Building has golf course view
• Large open office layout
Land Area: 0.78 AC (33,959 SF)
Flood Plain: Partial 100-Year
• Retail • Medical • Office • Gas Station / Convenience Store • Parking • Residential / Townhomes • Hospitality
• 0.20 miles to 610 Loop
• 1.5 miles to Highway 225
• 5.9 miles to Highway 288
• 6.1 miles to Interstate 10
• 7.1 miles to Beltway 8
• 350’ of Gulf Freeway frontage
• Cleared land
• Utilities provided by City of Houston
Available Space:27,000 SF Total RBA (25,000 SF Warehouse, 2,000 SF Office & 2,500 SF Covered Outdoor Space)
Land Area: 1.72 AC Total (1.00 AC 70% Stabilized)
Office(s): (5) Private Offices, Break Room, Conference Room
Door(s): (4) Grade Level - (1) 10’ x 12’, (1) 14’ x 18’ & (2) 20’ x 20’
Clear Height: 20’ - 22’
Crane Served: Yes - (2) 5-Ton Overhead Cranes
Power: 3 Phase Heavy Power (480V – 2,000 AMPS)
Fenced: Yes - Fully Fenced & Gated
Asking Price / Lease Rate: Contact Broker
• 10 Drop Down Air Lines
• Fully Insulated Warehouse
• 2 Widened Curb Cuts
• Storage Containers Available
• Air Compressor (230 PSI)
• 4 Utility Trucks
• Lagunmatic 120 Drill Press
• Rolling Tables (Glass Works)
• Laser Cutters
• Daito GA 320
• Located in South Houston within close proximity to Hobby Airport, 610 Loop, I-45 & Highway 35.
• The property is available for sale or lease - everything is included in the asking/purchase price. The property caters to all heavy industrial needs.
• Previously occupied by Aztec Glass.
• Additional land included - currently 70% stabilized and fully cleared, good use for any owner-user or tenant needing laydown yard space or fleet truck parking.
Address: 22535 N Hwy 288 Business Angleton, TX 77515
Investment Type: Value Add
Available Space: 25,780 SF
Land Area: 10 Acres (5.44 AC available to
Warehouse(s): (2) on-site
Fenced: Fully fenced & gated
Outdoor Lighting: Yes
Asking Price: Contact Broker
• Located in Angleton, TX with good on/off access to Highway 288 & N Highway 288 Business.
• Former Schlumberger facility - recently renovated in 2020 & 2021. Currently, Terracon leases the office portion of Warehouse A.
• Terracon currently has a 7-year lease in place (Expiration May 2028). The property is being sold as a value-add investment with the opportunity to develop over 70,000 SF of additional warehouse space.
• Good opportunity for any owner user looking for debt coverage on a loan to purchase the site.
Address: 5221 Center Street | Houston, TX 77007
Available Space: 3,200 SF Total (800 SF Office / 2,800 SF Clear Span Warehouse)
Land Area: 5,000 SF
Office(s): 2-Story Office (400 SF per floor)
Door(s): (1) Grade Level
HVAC: Fully Insulated; Warehouse is climate controlled & capable of 100% HVAC
Renovations: 2020 - 2021
Parking: 5 - 6 On-Site Spaces (Additional parking available in empty lot across the street)
Current NOI: $42,624
Final Year NOI: $43,392
RECENT SITE IMPROVEMENTS:
• New LTV Flooring
• New LED Lighting
• New Plumbing & Outside Drainage
• New Roof Coating with 10-year warranty (8-9 Years remaining)
• New Insulation (2-layer spray coating)
• New Restrooms Installed
• Conveniently located inside the 610 Loop with close proximity to I-10, 610 Loop & Hwy 290.
• Currently leased out to a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu company (1/1/2023 expiration)
• The tenant is currently paying $1.11/SF + NNN with one more rental increase of 2.0% in its final year ($1.13/SF + NNN)
• Located (1) block off Washington Ave - current landlord receives additional income utilizing the space as valet parking from Thursday-Sunday (projected income varies between $1,000 to $2,000 per month).
Address: 0 Benmar Drive Houston, TX 77060
Size: 137,649 SF | 3.16 acres
Pricing: Contact Broker for Pricing
Floodplain: 100-500 Year Floodplain
Proposed Use(s): Industrial Park, Overnight truck parking, Hospitality Development, Gas station/convenience store or retail, Single tenant stand alone build for medical use
Access: 373’ of frontage, 0.43 miles to Beltway 8, 0.88 miles to Hardy Toll Road, 1.55 miles to I-45, 6.84 miles to I-69/59
• Fully cleared
• Offsite detention
• Capable to file for elevation certificate through C.O.H.
• Sunoco pipeline located at NE corridor
• Utilities provided by C.O.H.
Building RSF: 20,588 SF (2 Stories)
Land Area: 1.17 Acres (51,009 SF)
Year Built: 1984
Construction: Wood Frame
Parking: Ample Surface Parking
Frontage: 70’ on FM 1960
Curb Cuts: (1) Designated Curb Cut
Loading: (2) Dock High Loads
- Low Clear Height
- Signage Available
- (1) Designated Turnaround
- Traffic Count - 50,000+ Daily
INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE FOR LEASE
- 37,816 SF Total RBA
- 30,780 SF Warehouse
- 7,036 SF Office (2 Story Office)
- 14’ – 18’ Clear Height
- (3) Grade Level Doors 12’ x 12’
- (1) Dock High Load Overhead Door, 10’ x 10’ Covered
- Fully Fenced & Gated (Electric)
- Outdoor Lighting
- 3 Phase Heavy Power
- Additional Land Available forLaydown / Storage Yard
- Frontage on FM 529: 238’
- Lease Rate: Contact Broker
96,775 SF Total SF
9.17 AC Total
4.55 Acres Fully Stabilized & Fenced/Gated
0.9183 Acres Parking Fully Fenced & Gated
0.9183 Acres Fully Fenced & Gated (Additional Laydown, Truck or Trailer Parking / Fully Stabilized)
+/- 84,875 SF Warehouse Space
+/- 11,900 SF Office Space
73,326 SF Fully HVAC Warehouse Space
1,924 SF Freezer Space
9,625 SF Non-HVAC Warehouse Space
Dock High & Grade Level Loads
2 Dock High Loads in Warehouse
10 Dock High /Truck Wells in Yard Space
14 Glad Level Overhead Doors
18’ to 25’
Build Material Type: Metal Build
Power: 3 Phase Heavy Power
(480v - +/- 2,000 Amps)
Includes 2 Generates (+/-KW) with Turn Switch
Covered Drive Through
- Land Area: ±51.01 Acres
- Investment Type: Commercial, Multi-Family, Residential or Hold for Future Development.
- Frontage: 1,413.12’
- Usage: Commercial, Multi-Family, Residential or Hold for Future Development.
- Utilities: M.U.D Available – Galveston County
- Located in 500 Year Floodplain (see map provided)
- High Growth Area & Ongoing Major Residential Developments.
- Electrical Easement: Located on the Northern Boarder of the Tract of Land. (-±2.73 Acres absorbed from Electrical Easement)
5,138 SF *Divisible
$7.20 Per SF/Year (Estimated)
50 Feet Deep
GB- General Commercial
City of Pearland
2857 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77007
$42.75/RSF GROSS (30% below market)
6 Months Free Rent
Type: Clear Span Warehouse
• 100% HVAC Warehouse Space
• 18’ Clear Height
• 2 Grade Level Doors
• LED Lighting
• Outdoor Lighting
• Fully Fenced & Gated
• The property is centrally located inside Sawyer Heights and Washington Ave Art District.
• Multiple Newly developed Multi-Family sites provided by Graystar surround the area brining up to 2,000 Units by 2022.
• Newly developed retail/office space by Lovett Commercial 1 block east of the property on Washington Ave next door to B&B Butchers.
• 4 permitted curb cuts on site. Ample parking.
• Close proximity to Downtown Houston, The Heights, Sawyer Heights, Woodland Heights, Rice Military, Montrose & EADO.
Westchase Area Sublease
Term through 5/31/25
Furniture - Available
First floor space with high ceilings
Mix of private offices & workstations
Newly Built Q2-Q4 2020 | Industrial/Flex Warehouses | Southwest Houston | City of Houston Utilities
Outdoor Lighting | Fully Fenced & Gated | LED Lighting | 3 Phase Heavy Power (480v) | Inside HUB Zone
Outside of 100-500 Year Floodplain | Underground Detention | Ample Parking | Fully Insulated | 8 - 10 Parking Spaces
Building A - Leased
Building B - Leased
Building C - Pre-Leased
Building D - Pre-Leased
Building E - Pre-Leased
Building F - AVAILABLE (Build to Suit)
Sublease through 5/31/23
Excellent visibility | Great access off Highway 290 | Building and monument signage available
Move-in ready | Mix of offices and open areas | Abundant parking
This five acre land parcel is located near Houston’s northeast submarket approximately one half mile west of Interstate 45. The City of Houston has no zoning and this site has no deed restrictions allowing for multiple uses. The site would be ideal for light or heavy industrial given that there are no churches, schools or public parks within a 500 foot radius. Its dimensions are approximately 300 feet by 742 feet. The property is located in the 100 year flood plain and does not have utilities available to it from the City of Houston. The planned Interstate 45 freeway expansion should only enhance the site’s accessibility and improve the surrounding area.
Currently used as a church
SE hard corner of Bellaire Blvd. and South Rice Ave.
Convenient access to Southwest Freeway (US 59), West Park Tollway,
Loop 610 and IH 10
Minutes from the Medical Center, the Galleria, and Greenway Plaza
Newly developed retail adjacent to site