The client is a leader of industrial safety services, exploration and drilling safety services, and integrated risk management services. During its 30-year history, the client has worked with most of the premier E&P companies around the world.
The Fritsche Anderson Team was hired to evaluate the client’s current real estate holdings and identify the best long-term solution for maximizing operational efficiency at the lowest possible occupancy cost. After careful analysis, the chosen direction was to consolidate the client’s three current locations, including separate office and warehouse facilities, into a single 20,000 square foot facility capable of accommodating its office and specialized warehouse needs under one roof.
• Current real estate holdings assessment
• Team assembly including architect, developer, contractors
• Site search, evaluation and acquisition
• Site planning and facility design
• Construction estimates and management
• Lease structure and negotiation
• Move coordination
• Disposition of current real estate holdings
The client will relocate into its new, multi-use facility on time and within budget, without incurring redundant occupancy costs at the current locations. The new facility and its location will be instrumental in promoting the client's continued growth.